Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I know who you are

My friend Lisa and I were talking about blogs the other day. We decided that since most LDS people keep journals, a fair number probably blog as well. So today I decided to hit next blog when I was done reading blogs and see how many I had to hit until I found someone who looked like they were LDS or else lived in Utah. I hit next blog 3 times and then found someone who is LDS. I know they are because of the picture of Moroni and the missionaries and temple. Unfortunately, I couldn't read anything from their blog as it was in another language. (I want to say Swiss or Finnish, but really, I have no clue. So I left them a post. They probably don't understand English, but if they do how cool. So give it a try. Pick a criteria (loation, age, religion etc.) and count how many times you have to click next blog until you find someone who meets your criteria.

7 comments:

Dane said...

You mean I have to keep a journal too?!?! I was trying to get off easy!

meredith said...

I did it again. 5 hits until I found an LDS family in Texas. There really are a lot of us out there!

meredith said...

I'm currently counting my blog as my journal. Otherwise I'm on the same journal as when Charlie was born 12 years ago.

TStevens said...

It also works for finding a dirty picture - at least that is what I am told.

Nessa said...

I still have a journal from high school that I need to finish! I'm going to try the "next" button! I'll let you know how it goes!

Jama said...

Your hit for my blog was nice.
I'm from Finland and lucky you I could understand english ( as most of finnish people ) :D
And yes, we are LDS family. You spotted our family photo on my page and it's taken on front of Helsinki Temple as we were the first family sealed For Time and all Eternity there 2006 just day after President Hinckley dedicated the Temple.
Thanks for visiting my blog. :D

meredith said...

So far I've found LDS in Finland, Texas, Colorado, Utah and Michigan. It's a fun game- especially when you see a blog and think, "wow, they really could be LDS and then finally find a keep word (usually the word that gives it away for me is ward) You should try it for 5 minutes- it's a lot of fun-