Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Cyber stalking

Okay, I admit to being a blog stalker. I totally read blogs that I never comment on. Mostly, I follow the blogs of my friends (and very distant family) Lisa and Nessa. We try and walk several times a week and I read their family's blogs so that I don't spend all my time asking who's pregnant and who's kids did what. So, I just read one of lisa's sil's blogs. She has fabulous Halloween murals that she's painted on her windows. I want to say, "Hey, those are fabulous!!!" But then I'm afraid that she say, "Who is this crazy lady posting?" So I have no idea what to do. And, now I'm curious- is anyone stalking my blog? I have an idea that one person might be, but really if you're stalking let me know...........

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a stalker! Are you happy you have one or are you upset? :0) Maybe the more cyber stalkers we get the higher status?

I always enjoy reading the blogs that I link to from Nessa's blog (she and I grew up together). All of her friends are so interesting!

I myself have 2 blogs:

innsiderviews.blogspot.com (I post there anonymously with stories from work)

and crazybridecrazywife.blogspot.com
which I created so that people I know could post comments to me without letting on who I am!

Anonymous said...

I read your blog all the time! I adore you fun posts.

So are you guys really still walking? How come you don't call me. I mean I guess if it is too much of pain that's cool I understand but at least just tell me that it is.

meredith said...

LOL, welcome Tara! I read blogs from Nessa's as well. In fact I just read your comment on her's that mentioned crazybridecrazywife. Now i'll stalk you too. :) Feel free to comment. Most of my entries protect the innocent but that doesn't include Nessa b/c she's not innocent. :)

meredith said...

Ashley I know you read my blog b/c you do comment. We do call you when we go walking. Last time you weren't home and the time before we went to fast and you said to skip you. Remember the post said we try to go twice a week- lately we're lucky to go twice a month. Still we're trying for twice a week. Let's try for Saturday morning this week, it's the 1st day I can go. If anyone wants to walk, let me know and we'll meet at my house at 7:30 a.m.

Anonymous said...

Phew....I was worried that I had offended someone and I didn't know how! Sorry I have a tendency to get worked up you know.

I miss walking!

TStevens said...

I am old school - I stalk using binoculars, a corset, and a can of WD-40.

You kids today do not know what work is!!

Annie Anderson said...

It would be nice if someone would stalk me a bit...but than maybe you got to be married to be stalked.....