Saturday, November 1, 2008

Vampires and a werewolf in Minneapolis

As many of you know, Charlie and I are HUGE Twilight fans. So, I was excited to see that Jacob, Laurent, and Victoria will all be in Minneapolis on Novemebr 14th. More details will be available soon at http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/ This is great new, though, of course, I am always aware of what I'm missing in Boston, where Edward (robert Pattison) will be this Nov. Details for all of the casts trip are available at the same website. If anyone in boston sees him, I had better get pictures!!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I loved the series until the last book :0( One of my employees though is flying to Texas just so she can see the premier 2 hours earlier LOL

meredith said...

UPDATE: for $9500 (or $1,875 per person) 4 of us can fly 1st class to LA for the premiere and cast party (on Nov.17th) . It's actually tempting and if it included a kiss from Edward I'd totally do it.
Tara- IKWYM about the last book. The plot was fine but I hated the changing perspective. Still, I loved the book and the whole series.......

Grandpa and Grandma B said...

We thought Shawn was the HOT ONE! for you.

meredith said...

Shawn is the totally HOT one for me- Edward is my fantasy- if I were 17 again. Shawn's my reality and totally hot.