Friday, November 21, 2008

Twilight

I went to twilight with a group of great friends. It was a ton of fun. The movie was FABULOUS. I absolutely loved seeing the characters come to life. And, while at times the scenes weren't what I'd imagine, they were still so worth watching. which I am very glad for because I'm off to watch it again tomorrow with Charlie.
After the movie, we went to dinner at a favorite Chinese place. It made for a great night- even though the weather was so cold. Thanks to Bonnie and Vanessa for organizing such a great event and to Bonnie for holding the best seats in the cinema for all of us.

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Mmm I cannot wait until I get to see it tomorrow!! I WISH WISH WISH I could have come tonight but you know those Company Christmas parties for our hubbies seem to take priority over Twilight no matter how much I wish differently! I am glad to hear it was so good though.
ps I just got a message from you on my phone from yesterday I am sorry I didn't get it till now and it is so late I cannot call back. I will try to catch you tomorrow.

Unknown said...

I'm jealous! I can't wait to go see it tomorrow!

Unknown said...

It was good. What a kiss.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the blog comment. I love the book buddies idea - let me know when you have suggestions!
I just finished the Outlander series and and am now reading the sequel to Pillars of the Earth which was AMAZING (after the first few chapers lol)t