Saturday, November 29, 2008

The nutcracker










The girls all danced in The Nutcracker this weekend, and Charlie danced in the St. Lucia Festival as well. They all did a great job and had a great time. The only problem was that Lily needed to sit with us except for her dance and the final curtain call. It was my job to get Lily to the dressing room and to pick her up again. When Lily was dancing I noticed a mistake that I had made, instead of her dance slippers she was wearing her winter boots! (the picture where she has her dance slippers on is the rehearsal) She looked so cute but I was embarrassed. Also, Shawn's mom, Kathy made Lily's "costume", it was the beautiful Christmas dress from last year. I barely fit, but looked so cute and all of the other "cookies" were envious of the fact that Lily's dress had jingle bells sewn in. I hope your holiday season is going as wel as ours. Happy Holidays!!!!



































4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The girls look just lovely!

It's good to have such a talented family.

Uncle Chris

Nessa said...

The girls look so cute! I had so much fun shopping...lets do it again tomorrow! Just kidding...I need a year to recuperate!

Ashley said...

OH bummer...I really wanted to go to this but I didn't know that it was going on. Maybe next year.

Grandpa and Grandma B said...

Sounds like a fun time especially the boots, now that is something to talk about for a long time to come and a good picture for her wedding day!