Friday, January 16, 2009

1st week of Compacting

Well it's been harder this time around, probably because I know we have "extra" money in our account. all that money needs to be for our trip to Boston this summer so I am being good. My biggest problem is with all the cold we still have activities and I just don't want to cook. Still, we ignored my desire to take the kids to McDonald's Wednesday night between their cooking class and Charlie's youth group and actually made them mac and cheese- a great idea since Charlie wasn't very hungry after making pizza. Tonight they still have dance class (even though it's still about 20 below) and i REALLY don't feel like cooking. It's also "family fun night" so I'm making homemade pizza and we're playing games. Hopefully it will be a lot of fun and is totally free.

I hope you all are having a great week!

1 comment:

Nessa said...

Sounds like fun...I caved an got Mc Donald's for lunch today...I HAD to get the kids out!