Thursday, August 28, 2008

15 Things you don't know about me

We all have stuff that makes us quirky so I decided to make my own tag game and list 15 things you might not know about me- and if you're reading it now than consider yourself tagged- you can either life a reply w/ 15 things people might not know about you here or else let me know that you've listed it on your blog.
Here Goes:
1) I have lived on the East Coast, West Coast, and Hawaii
2)I played the flute in elementary school
3) I played a promiscuous girl who gets pregnant my senior year in High School (The play was tittled "The Devil Inside"
4) I SANG in 2 musicals- and got a part in a 3rd- which I didn't do. (No I never could sing, it was required- the musicals were in 1st, and 6th grades, and I was looking for a speaking roll only in the 7th grade musical- and backed out when they asked me to sing)
5) I'm pretty good at softball (this still amazes Shawn every time I catch anything)
6) I don't remember my 1st "REAL" kiss
7)My name was supposed to be David- but when I turned out to be a girl, my parents named me after a girl on the tv show Laugh-In because they were out of time.
8) I have been to Italy and Canada, but I have never been to Mexico
9) I never would have dated Shawn had I known he was 2 years younger than me, I was hooked by the time I asked his age.
10) My initials are MMM, and my brothers initials are CSM and SCM. If you put them together to make a square and each of our initials appear twice. And no, my parents didn't plan it that way.
11)As a child I has cats, dogs, fish, a hamster,a chameleon, and a rabbit for pets. The most I had at 1 time was 2 cats and a dog
12)As a teenager, I snuck out of my house twice (sorry mom) Both times I was so scared that I snuck back in w/i a half an hour
13) in 6th grade, I decided that 13 was my lucky number b/c I was born on the 13th, road bus 13, was in classroom 13 and my address was 130 (so almost 13) and I would turn 13 the next year.
14)I planned to be a writer when I grew up- as well as a teacher
15) I always planned to live on the East Coast- and taught my children to say soda, sneakers, and lollipop so that they're ready when we move there...........some day?

3 comments:

JEREMY AND SARAHLYNN said...

Fun facts! But I don't understand the one about you and your brothers' initials.

I grew up in CO and we called it soda, sneakers and lollipops, so does that mean we are eastern? I've always wanted to live on the east coast, too.

meredith said...

CSM
SCM
MMM

Silly and wierd but kind of fun.

meredith said...

Sarahlynn, yes you are an Easterner at heart. Welcome home!!!!