Thursday, August 28, 2008

A Great Weekend




One of the great things about Shawn's mom moving closer to us is that we can see them for long weekend. Grandma and Grandpa Camp came up this past weekend to see us and we had a great time. Lily started the weekend off with some great art work- feel free to click on the picture of her and check out our sheets AND her face. (Those would be our 600 thread count Egyptian cotton sheets...) and we finished the weekend with Grandma's homemade lemon meringue pie. It was so tasty. In between, I loved showing off my new classroom, checking out patterns for the girls (I can just imagine the Christmas dresses now and learning how to hem pants. (I had hoped Mom would just do it for me, but she thought I should really know how) Anyway, it is so nice to have them close enough for weekend visits. Welcome to the Midwest!!!!

No comments: