Friday, July 18, 2008

Welcome to our blog

As Shawn's mom birthday present- a digital photo key chain sits still unfinished, (her birthday was in January) I thought "hey, if we had a blog I could post pictures and then the family and friends who wanted to know wht we were upto and see pictures of the kids could find them and I could feel less guilty about not getting the pictures out- so here we are.

As for our name? Shawn had a dream about a year and a half ago. I'm sure it was very VERY funny since his really loud laughter woke me up. Trying to figure out what was going on I asked him what was so funny. His answer was "the daughters" when I asked what about the daughters he answered through his laughter, "they're so short!!!!" The next morning I told Shawn all about his dream which he of course never remembers. But, when I told him what he said he just started laughing again. Even now, when we say the daughters, they're so short he starts laughing. We'll always wonder about that dream......

2 comments:

TStevens said...

I think you should have the picture of Shawn at the head of the blog and then call it Do You Need Some Mustard!

I will get you my pictures shortly, including from today.

Your faithful Home Teacher,

Yada Yada Yada

BTW - First blog comment!

meredith said...

I haven't figured out how to put the pictures on but they're coming next week. Thanks for the Shawn link...... I'm sure my mother will love it!!!!