Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Lily










I was watering our plants and Lily decided to use the hose as a sprinkler. Last summer I ran over the hose, bought a new one and ran over that one as well. We decided to wait until the summer clearance this year to buy a new hose- which means we can't actually hook up a hose until we buy a new one. (Yes I flattened the nozzle both times) The picture of Lily up close is, according to Shawn, "all about perspective" She is not all out of proprtion like in the picture- though her eyes really are that blue.











Lily told me, "Mommy, I'm so baby tired I need a blankie and to watch a little bit of T.V." She choose the "french fries" blanket (click on the picture to see why we call it that) that her Grandma Camp made for her. You can see why eventually I really need to learn to sew....

4 comments:

Nessa said...

Love the "perspective" picture...such a big head for such a little body!

Unknown said...

Lily looks like a littlest pet shop bobble head. Cute!!

JEREMY AND SARAHLYNN said...

It's so great to see pictures of your darling girls! I LOVE their capes!! We miss your family a lot. We should be back in Minnesota this time next year. I'll be a frequent visitor to your blog from now on!

meredith said...

ROTFLOL Lisa, that's totally true- she does look like a LPS bobble head-

and , BTW- I'm really really really sorry!!!!!!