Sunday, July 27, 2008

Pictures we meant to send... but didn't




Charlie playing her clarinet and E&C in their recital.



These were taken by a friend at our church Memorial Party. We're planning on having her do the girls back to school pictures as well. It's nice to have a friend who is a photographer





















Shawn's mom made each of the girls capes. Since I can't sew, I LOVE that she is always making them dresses and capes. Unfortunately, the girls not only love it for themselves but for their future children as well. Charlie and Emily are often on my case asking when I'm going to learn to sew so that I can do this for their kids as well. I told them- some day soon I'll learn.

3 comments:

Nessa said...

Shoot...we have to make OUR capes for Relay 4 Life!!!

Anonymous said...

What do you mean, "Mom when are you going to learn how to sew?" "Girls, when are you going to learn how to sew and take care of me in my old age?"

My grandmother couldn't sew so my mother's chore was to do all the sewing. She's really good at it and ended up making my wedding dress. I tried to learn, but I can't do much more than a straight seam, which means I can do quilts.

meredith said...

Well I'm grateful that your mom can sew because I wore your wedding dress when I was married as well.
We miss you guys, but we're planning a trip back east next summer......