Monday, June 29, 2009

stolen from Dawn's blog

okay i liked tghis idea but I had a ton of trouble trying to copy and paste so now I am handwriting it.....

So the 1st 5 people who respond to this post will get something homemade from me. I get to choose what and I get up to 1 year to do it- but I promise it will be sooner than that b/c I'll forget if I wait that long. I get to choose what it is and if you are one of the 1st 5 people, then you have to do the same thing for 5 people on your blog.

7 comments:

Nessa said...

Oh crap, does this mean I'm going to have to make stuff for people???? By the way Taffy Apple Pizza is always appreciated!

Grandma Camp said...

Hi! You can make me anything! A card, a picture, food, and I will LOVE it!

meredith said...

hi mom! i have no idea what to make or who to make it for, but i respond to you post. pick me!!!
-Charlie

Grandpa and Grandma B said...

We are in too - fun to see what you can make for us.

Renee Anderson said...

Hey, I am the 5th responder....do I get something, huh, do I do I??!!

Unknown said...

I want something ....

for me to poop on!!

meredith said...

sorry Parker you're #6 and I stopped at 5. Maybe next time!