Friday, June 5, 2009

In the leg of Emily's wet jeans

I had a conversation that went like this:
M(eredith) "I have some good news and some bad news"
S(hawn) "okay".
M"In the leg of Emily's wet jeans is the bad news."
S "Huh?"
M "That's the bad news"
S "Well what's the good news?"
M "I found the camera"
S "Great!"
M"I found it as I pulled Emily's jeans out of the washer'
S "Oh"

So, I have found the camera but I still have no new pics for you. The load that the camera was in was washed twice because I forgot it in the washer overnight and they smelled funny. The batteries are rusty, so we'll see what happens when it dries.....

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh that sucks!!! I am so sorry.

It is too late for Steve to see Tiff...He brought her to the photo shoot in her bridal gown!!

JEREMY AND SARAHLYNN said...

Ah! That's awful! But really funny how you told Shawn about it.