Thursday, April 30, 2009

med mixup

The drugs on the left are blue and green and in a container with pictures of animals on them. The container says in very large letters, "for animal consumption only". The drugs on the right are white and pop out of their packaging and are not at all similiar. However, if you are talking to a guest and trying to give the dog drugs and yourself drugs at the same time, you might just swallow the wrong pill. I won't tell you who made this mistake, but I will mention that I love Shawn so much for his great sense of humor and his ability to make me laugh. He also made both the vet and our regular doctor laugh as well. :)

5 comments:

Nessa said...

You CAN'T be serious! Oh my gosh, this is one for the record books. I've done many a crazy thing, but never this...yet!

Ashley said...

Haha that is hilarious!!!

mcgaelicgal said...

Ummmmm! ;-p

Catching up a bit here...several posts I hadn't looked at. Wow, Sam fits right in with the rest of the "furfamily", doesn't he?? He truly looks like Max & Missy's cousin! lol

The science trip looks like fun. As always appreciate the news & pics. Hope you guys have a great weekend!!

xoxoxo ~ Aunt Kirsten

JEREMY AND SARAHLYNN said...

Yikes! That is really scary!! Did they have to give "that person" drugs to keep them safe?

Yet another reason why I will never get a dog for a pet...

meredith said...

LOL no he was totally fine, his dr even had him take his own meds as well. :)