Monday, September 22, 2008

If you're happy and you know it, things will break

  We had a crazy weekend.  Sunday morning, Shawn woke up feelimg pretty lousy. We decided that he would stay home. I sent him downstairs to get clothes for Lily.  Instead he called me downstairs to witness the fine mist spewing from our water pipe.  I took the kids to church and Shawn spent the morning replacing pipe.  And, to add insult to injury, he sat down to watch a little tv and the tv died.  When we turn it on we get a thick white line and nothing else.  For me these are unhappy occurances, but for Shawn, what a great day.  He got to play with a blow torch and he gets what he finally wants, a new TV. (I've been telling him that he could not get a new one until this one died....)
The new tv is on it's way

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry it is a bummer to have to fix and replace things. Good luck.

Nessa said...

Boys and their toys...what can I say>