Thursday, April 22, 2010

April 23, 1994






















It's hard to believe that we we've been married for 17 years. We've been so many places and done so many things together in the last 17 years. We've been to the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans as well as the Gulf of Mexico. We've been to Disney World twice- once before kids and once with our oldest two. We've lived in Massachusetts, Idaho, Washington (state), and Minnesota. We've been so many road trips- to Toronto, Idaho, Florida, and Chicago. We've driven across country more times than I can count. We have brought 3 beautiful daughters into this world- the 1st two while we were still in school, the last one after buying our very 1st home.
We've faced our share of trials and have had many more good times. I married my best friend 17 years ago. He's made me laugh so hard that I almost wet myself, and he's held me when I've cried so hard and couldn't stop. It's been a great journey so far, I can't wait to see where it takes us.

6 comments:

Jon said...

wow, a couple of little kids lol, wierd how fast time flies.

Nessa said...

Congrats! Have a wonderful night!

Nessa said...

Congrats! Have a wonderful night!

Grandma Camp said...

Nice to see the wedding pictures. I was looking at my copy the other day and recalling some memories, as well. I am so happy for both of you. You have made it when no one else thought you would (or should). I admire your marriage, your parenting abilities, and your devotion to each other, your family, and God. May you be blessed for another 17 years and more.
love you both dearly!
Grandma Camp

Renee Anderson said...

I LOVE these pictures!!
Congrats, I think I'll post our wedding pictures too!
Ours was on the 22nd ...33 years!

meredith said...

um we always thought we would make it. :)