Sunday, December 20, 2009

3 Little Maids











In 1st Grade I was in my schools Christmas musical. It was a ton of fun. I wanted to be one of the 3 Little Maids in Santa Land. They reminded me of mermaids and they got to song a great song. Instead, I was one of the bakers. I got to hold a huge card board/aluminum foil Hersey Kiss, but I still had a longing to be one of the 3 Little Maids. Many years have passed and then today, I looked at our three beautiful daughters in their beautiful dresses and remembered the 3 Little Maids.
How lucky we are that Shawn's mom, Kathy, makes our girls such beautiful dresses each Christmas. It's a wonderful tradition and means so much to all of us as we anxiously wait each year for the dresses to arrive. She has never dissappointed us and really continues to out do herself each year. Each of our girls feels so special to know that their Granma spent so many hours working out their special dress each year. I can't say enough good things about Shawn's mom. We're so lucky to have her. :)

2 comments:

grandma camp said...

They are beautiful! Thanks for your kind and generous comments!
Love,
Grandma Camp

Anonymous said...

The little maids lokk beatiful in their dresses. Thanks for sharing them with us. Grandma Z.