Saturday, December 20, 2008

Let it snow......
















This close to Christmas I am glad to say that my shopping is done. It's a good thing too because we have had a ton of snow falling and disrupting our lives. I'm not complaining, however because we had our first whole family snow day yesterday. The weather was bad enough that even the college closed- and it was during finals. It cleared up enough for the girls to play outside with friends - so they buried Charlie in the snow, but the weather turned again . We have another foot or so of snow out there. It's enough snow that the swings in the back yard can't move anymore. We're waiting for the winds to pick up and bring us the blizzard that's been predicted. It's bad enough that church has already been cancelled for tomorrow. Hopefully we'll be okay to have school on monday so my preschoolers can still have a party. Sadly my 2 day class missed theirs with our snow day. Anyway, we'll update you tomorrow (really- as long as we have power) and let you know how bad it was. Until then, it's great to be home as a family.

3 comments:

JEREMY AND SARAHLYNN said...

Wow. It must be pretty bad to cancel church! Hope you stay warm up there. We're going to be in CO for xmas, but I don't think it will be very snowy. We'll see!

Nessa said...

WHY DON"T WE LIVE IN HAWAII????

meredith said...

LOL I did live in Hawaii once, but I didn't really like it. It's a great place to visit though. Also, as a follow up, we had a 2 hour delay which means no school for my preschoolers. We have one more chance tomorrow, but with a storm coming in late tonight, it's not looking good for a school day tomorrow.......