Sunday, September 13, 2009

Teenagers





































On Labor Day we started our first of 17 years of teenage girls in our home. What better way to start this great occasion than with a cook out in the back yard? We invited friends to come and share the day with us while we feasted on great food, (The chicken was good enough that Claire gave Shawn uncle status) and excellent company. Thank you to everyone who came- especially to Vanessa who baked the cake and taught me to make the frosting. So that I could decorate Charlie's cake myself. (Okay I only did the pink parts, but watchout, at the next birthday I'll do the whole thing!!!!)

4 comments:

Dane said...

Happy Birhday, Charlie! What a fun celebration! Mere--Those. Dots. Rock. Way to go. :)

JEREMY AND SARAHLYNN said...

Happy Birthday Charlie!!

Yikes, 17 years of teenagers?! That's crazy!

Nessa said...

It was a great b-day party! I was so glad that I could help you-out...and enjoy a very fun party!

meredith said...

We're a little afraid SL. Teenage girls can be scary......